To Top

Walter Klein GmbH & Co. KG

The Wuppertal-based company Walter Klein GmbH & Co. KG was founded  by Walter Klein on September 18, 1940 in the Cronenberg district.

In the years of its existence, the resulting WKW.group has developed into a globally active automotive supplier with production facilities and subsidiaries in Germany, Hungary, France, Monaco, Tunisia, USA and - via an associated company - in China.

 

The Group's four business segments combine expertise in aluminum trim parts (TRIM), vehicle rails (Roof Rails), plastic extrusion and coextrusion parts (SILVATRIM) and aluminum extrusion (EXTRUSION) for automotive, commercial and industrial applications.

 

Under its WKW.automotive brands, the group sells decorative and functional parts made of aluminum, stainless steel and plastic, primarily for premium-class vehicles, while WKW.extrusion specializes in primary products (extruded aluminum products) and products for industrial applications. Mechanical fit and the highest optical standards represent the core competence, which means that the scope of application of the product range is constantly expanding.

 

The majority of our group of companies, the WKW.group, belongs to a non-profit foundation.

The Gert und Susanna Mayer Stiftung, which was officially recognized on  January 15, 2016 by Annemarie Lütkes, District President of Düsseldorf, pursues exclusively charitable purposes.

The foundation's income from the economic activity of the company is used primarily for the treatment of children suffering from cancer and the support of affected families.

It was the last wish of our long-time company director Gert Mayer that the foundation become the majority owner of the company.

 

Further information about the Gert und Susanna Mayer Stiftung can be found here

Contact

 

Walter Klein GmbH & Co. KG

Hahnerberger Straße 32

42349 Wuppertal

 

phone +49 202 4039-0